Certified Scrum Developer
CeeZone offers the Certified Scrum Developer accredited by ScrumAlliance
- Succeeding with Scrum depends on some crucial capabilities that teams need to have. They include the ability to:
- Break down functionality into small blocks which fit into sprints
- Develop high quality software
- Develop software which can be changed relatively effortlessly
- Create a suite of automated tests each sprint for an ever growing regression pack
- The CSD course ultimately helps you and your team achieve project success by providing a leg-up.
- Without these abilities each sprint will be a struggle.
CeeZone CSD Salient points and methodology
You obtain genuinely high quality instruction and material due to:
CSD Course Modules:
It is recommended that they are taken in the order listed below, even though they may be staggered.
CSD benefits for you and your team
The development world has moved on, waterfall is no longer an acceptable manner of developing software (at least within leading development teams). These certified courses by CeeZone accredited by ScrumAlliance provides a means to replace the waterfall with modern approaches (at both management and technical levels). Hence you gain:
- An understanding of principles and practices of Scrum
- A through grounding in modern technical practices, including TDD & CI
- Know-how to apply these practices in your current projects
- For other benefits see http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/certified_scrum_developer.
|Introduction to Scrum||INR 8,750/-||1 day|
|Modern Technical practices (TDD, refactoring, etc)||INR 29,750/-||3 days|
|Working with Legacy code||INR 8,750/-||1 day|
|Total Cost||INR 47,250/-||All 5 days|
|Complete CSD package||INR 43,250/-||All 5 days|
The Prices above include Certification cost of ScrumAlliance. 15% Service Tax extra
It is recommended that the modules are taken in order.
- Introduction to Scrum
- Modern technical practices
- Working with Legacy code
However you can take them at different times of the year, or even different cities. You’d have to pay the full listed price for the first two modules in full at time of booking. The last module is where you can avail a discount. If you are a CSM from Goodagile, we’d be happy to offer a 10% discount; send an email.